Are you perhaps looking for a change this Ramadan?
The holy month is approaching.
The month when the gates of heaven open and the gates of hell close. The month in which the Qur’an was first revealed. The month where, in one of its last ten days, there is Laylatul Qadr—the Night of Decree—a night better than a thousand months.
While all believers race to increase their worship of Allah and sow the seeds of rewards, one was exemplary.
And that person was none other than our Prophet (s.a.w.).
Allah (s.w.t.) mentions in the Qur’an,
Indeed, in the Messenger of Allah you have an excellent example for whoever has hope in Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah often.
Ever wonder what a day in the life of the Messenger of Allah was like during Ramadan?
Join Dr Muhammad Salah in his upcoming seminar, The Light in the Luminous Month: Ramadan Through the Lens of the Prophet (s.a.w.), as we make our preparation and learn the Sunnah of the blessed month, and excel Ramadan, the Prophet’s way.
17 March 2023
|8:00 PM||Welcoming remarks|
|10:30 PM||Book signing*|
* For the onsite mode only
Get 10% off with group discount!
*Minimum purchase of 5 tickets of the same event and mode (e.g.: 5 The Light in the Luminous Month onsite tickets)
- All purchases are final and not refundable.
Please ensure that you have selected the correct options before purchasing. Should you encounter any technical issues after making your payment, please contact our support team before making another payment.
- Tickets are not exchangeable from one event to another.
- Mode conversion from onsite to online and vice versa is only available to premium ticket holders.
The conversion is limited to one time only, and a request must be submitted via the Mode Conversion request form at least 48 hours prior to the event. Any request made elsewhere or after the deadline will not be entertained.
Approval is subject to seat availability, and the Organiser reserves the right to decline the request if deemed necessary.
- If you are unable to make it to the event, you can personally give your ticket to another person to attend on your behalf, and you will still be able to access the recording.
A full ticket transfer (change of participant’s details and recording access) is only available to premium ticket holders. The transfer is limited to one time only, and a request must be submitted via the Ticket Transfer request form at least 48 hours prior to the event. Any request made elsewhere or after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Only participants with valid tickets (minimum age of 6 and above) are allowed inside the hall.
- Children below the age of 6 are strictly not allowed to be inside the hall. There will be no mothers’ room or childcare service at the event.
This event has ended.